Zara Naeem Got highest Scores Marks in ACCA From Whole The World.


Pakistan nation is very talented in every aspect of fields whether it has engineers or doctors but this country is rich with pure talented. Recently a Pakistani student got the highest scores marks in their ACCA exams and got the first position from the whole of the world this thing proved that Pakistani people can do everything with limited resources.

ZARA NAEEM belonged from Lahore city and her father retired from the military. ZARA give this success credits to her father for this big achievement and said that my father always an inspiration and motivated for my goal. It possibly due to my father who is my role model because I grew up observing him got the highest ranks in the military that was a challenge for me when I saw their won awarded medals.

ZARA Shared her thoughts in an interview that ACCA was is the best choice for me. I wanted such qualification that recognized and globally accepted for me. She has been declared the global prize winner for scoring the highest marks in the Financial Reporting Exam conducted in December 2020 amongst the 527,000 students from over 179 countries. 

 

ACCA

 

After completed her ACCA membership she has a big dream to set up their consultancy firm. she is optimists to attract the international clients due to her accepted qualification and as an ACCA certificated student membership.

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post